Julia Veenstra Toss Pillows
Julia Veenstra is a Canadian artist celebrated for her unique ability to capture Canada’s vivid landscapes in vibrant colour.
Her beautiful cushion sham let you add the beauty of her vibrant art to your decor, a pop of colour and add the perfect accent to any room. Go soft and snuggly with velveteen fabric. Each pillowcase is printed and sewn in Montreal, Canada.
• Made from 100% polyester upholstery velveteen
• Cuddly and soft to the touch
• 80 000 double rub count for fabric durability
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, lay flat to dry, do not bleach, can also be dry cleaned
Each Toss Pillow includes a Synthetic Down Pillow Form:
- 100% Polyester microfibre filling
- 100% Cotton / Coton cover
- Down-Life softness
- Odour free